1. How old the college is & what is the passout percentage?
• The college was established in the year 1998-99 and has completed Decennial Celebration.
• The average pass-out percentage is 95% and above.
2. How is the faculty in the departments?
• Many of our faculties are from reputed institutions such as IIT (Mumbai), IIT (Chennai), IIT (Kanpur), IIT (Roorkee), Regional Engineering College and National Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
3. Will the college provide books required by the students?
• The college has a very well furnished Library block which includes reference section, issue section, digital library and reading room. Our library works in two shifts from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm. Hence, students need not to buy books. The library has more than 3000 international journals such as IEEE, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, American Society of Civil Engineers, McGraw Hill (Access Engineering), and EBSCO, Wiley-Blackwell, ELSEVIER, ASTM, J-Gate Engineering & J-Gate Management and many others.
• The College was established in the year 1999 and is duly approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. It is situated in the heart of Bijnor city Bijnor and 40% paasout students are sattled in Abroad. The first batch of the college was passed out in the year 2003 and till date 15 batches have been pass out. The vast campus of the college spreading over 17 acres of land in the heart of the city is complete with all infrastructures developed for imparting high level technical education and catering to the present needs of national and multinational industries. The Institute is famous as Vira College of Engineering since 1999. Now the Institution name has changed from the session 2013-14 in the fond memory of founder secretary Kunwar Satyavira ji. Now the new name of our Institute is "KUNWAR SATYA VIRA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT, BIJNOR."• Well equipped laboratories